- 24 hours emergency service available.
- Well equipped casualty department, well equipped operation theatre with Image Intensifier..
- Two X Ray machines 100 mA & 300 mA with generator backup.
- All types of orthopedic surgeries performed including trauma, deformity correction & spine surgeries, also various Arthroscopic & Pediatric orthopedic surgeries..
Knee Replacement Implants
During knee replacement surgery or hip replacement surgery, an orthopaedic surgeon will resurface your damaged knee or hip with artificial components, called implants.
There are many different types of implants. The brand and design used by your doctor or hospital .......
The spine (backbone) is composed of 33 interlocking bones called vertebrae that are separated by soft, compressible discs and supported by many different ligaments and muscles. It is divided into five segments: cervical (neck), thoracic (upper and middle back), lumbar (lower back), sacrum (pelvis), .......
The hip is one of the body's largest joints. It is a ball-and-socket joint. The socket is formed by the acetabulum, which is part of the large pelvis bone. The ball is the femoral head, which is the upper end of the femur (thighbone).
The most common cause of chronic hip pain and disability is .......
The knee is the largest joint in the body and having healthy knees is required to perform most everyday activities.
If knee of a person is severely damaged by arthritis or injury, it may be hard for that person to perform simple activities, such as walking or climbing stairs. One may even begin .......
- Arthroscopy Surgery Other than ACL/Meniscectomy
- ACL/PCL Reconstruction (Indian/Imported Implants)
- Laminectomy/Discectomy for Single / Multiple Levels
- Fractures/Dislocation Management
Dr. Nitin Chavan
Dr. Amol Rege
02352 229555 / 02352 230565
02352 222458 / 02352 223058
© Copyright 2018. " Chirayu Hospital, Ratnagiri." All rights reserved.