- Neurology is a branch of medicine dealing with disorders of the nervous system. Neurological disorders are disorders that affect the central nervous system (brain, brainstem and cerebellum), the peripheral nervous system (peripheral nerves - cranial nerves included) and muscles. So it is very necessary to treat for these kind of disorders as early as possible since Neurological disorders are doubtless among the most frightening illnesses that human beings face
- OPD for treatment of neurological problems like headache, Epilepsy, Stroke, nerve & muscle diseases, Dementia, Parkinsons disease, demyelinating disorders. Infectious disorders like meningitis, encephalitis myelitis are also taken care of.
- Fully equipped indoor facilities like ICU, HDU, Special rooms, General wards are available to tackle all kind of critical neurological emergencies and non-emergency cases of patients.
- Full time Neurologist, Intensivists are serving round the clock for indoor patients.
- In house MRI Scan C.T. Scan facility available to aid in rapid diagnosis of stroke, paralysis, Epilepsy, unconscious patients, headache, GB Syndrome, Myesthenia gravis etc.
- EEG used in diagnosis of epilepsy & fall/drop attacks. EMG/NCV facility is used in diagnosis of nerve and muscle disease.
Dr. Sachin S. Yadav
02352 229555 / 02352 230565
02352 222458 / 02352 223058
© Copyright 2018. " Chirayu Hospital, Ratnagiri." All rights reserved.